Carport Empire supplies the highest quality barns and durable metal livestock covers to protect your livestock, farm equipment, feed and other valuable investments. Our metal barns are engineered for strength and efficiency, and can protect your goods from the harshest of weather conditions. We can help you choose from our wide array of storage barns or provide a quality custom-built solution to meet your specific requirements.
Single, Double and Triple Section Storage Barns with Flexible Design
Our single, double and triple section storage barns come with flexible design and many useful options.
- Sidewall heights from 5 feet to 12 feet
- Centerline of gable roof structures with approximately 3 feet of additional clearance for the unit's center section
- Durable 14-gauge framing and 29-gauge standard roof and side panels to for excellent weather proofing
- Drive-thru center bay for convenient access or optional closed ends / side panels
- Completely enclosed doors with roll-up or standard walk-in doors
- Windows placed to allow for sunlight to enter or framed ventilation for horse barns
- Thirteen color options to customize your barn to blend with your environment
Our steel barns and pole barns are designed to add value to any farm or ranch. They can protect your equipment and livestock as well as provide excellent cover for your guests at outdoor barbeques, weddings, birthday parties and family reunions.
Use our online estimator to help determine the size and price of a model of your choice. Our experienced building consultants are ready to assist you with modifications to an existing barn's length, width or height.
Competitive Financing for Your Metal Storage Solution
As a leading dealer in steel buildings, motor home covers, carports, steel garages, metal storage buildings and livestock sale barns, Carport Empire offers competitive financing plans with $0 money down to qualified customers.
Our aim is to provide you with a quality metal cover or storage shed at affordable cost. For more information on our well planned barns and pricing, call 1-800-985-7678 or use the e-mail form on our Contact page.