Carports are great storage and protection from sun and some unfavorable weather for most cars, trucks, boats, RVs, tractors, and many other vehicles or farm/landscape equipment. However, if you would like some extra protection you can have side panels added to your carport. Carports with side panels would be a great way to save some money if you are not ready to purchase an enclosed garage. The carport side panels will protect some of the wind, rain, and other elements of the weather will be protected from the sides of your vehicle and you will still be able to drive in and out of your carport without having to lift any heavy garage doors. If you need a little extra storage we can also provided you with a utility carport that has extra storage space built into the back. This is another great way to store landscaping or farm equipment without worrying about the damaging effects of harsh weather.
If you are looking for an affordable way to provide shelter for your vehicle or vehicles but would like a little more coverage than a standard carport; contact us today, we would be happy to give you additional information on all the carport options and find one to fit your needs.
With today’s economy everyone is looking to find the most affordable products and services that they are in need for. Whether you have always been a penny-pincher or you have only recently started watching where and how you spend your money. A vehicle carport or enclosed garage can be a great investment and right now you can find a great deal. Many companies are offing online coupons, discount packages, and other special incentives for you to take advantage of. While our goal has always been to provide you the best price per square foot on all of our carports, we also offer great discount packages on some of our most popular carports and enclosed steel garages! Our Discount Packages include:
- 18×21 with extra side panels
- 18×41 Motorhome cover with extra side panels
- 20×21 Enclosed Steel Garage with (1) walk in entrance
- 20×31 Utility Carport, with (1) 6×6 roll up door
- 30×26 Enclosed Garage, with (2) 6×6 roll up doors, (1) walk in door, and windows
- 18×26 enclosed garage with lean-to carport, (1) 6×6 roll up door, (1) walk-in door, and (1) Window
- 20×21 two-vehicle extra wide carport
- 18×21 two-vehicle steel carport with Free Installation
*The Carport Discount Packages listed above are subject to change without notice for some of the most up-to-date packages visit our Discount Packages page on our website.
On top of our great Discount Packages, Carport Empire also provides Carport Financing with no money down available up to 84 Months. Or call and ask about our Interest Free Account on your next carport or enclosed garage purchase.
I have talked to many people who have brought me their ideas for unique and useful uses of carports outside of using it as a normal vehicle shelter. And while there are many different uses that people are using carports for. I have compiled a list of the 3 top uses for carports other than being used as a vehicle cover.
- Picnic Area Covers – Many of our carports are used in picnic areas, picnic area covers, and as entertainment area shelters and covers. Both commercial and residential properties use our build to suit carports as covers for picnic areas, and social gathering areas.
- Shelters for Animals – We have a lot of animal/dog lovers out there and many of them just want a shelter to cover and defer some of the hot or inclement weather from animals while they may be outside. Our carports covers provide nice shade from the hot sun and a place to stay dry in afternoon showers. We see this more with our barn and lean-to carports; however we have seen an increase in the use of standards size carports for smaller pets, animals and dogs.
- Covered Outdoor Work Area – Many of our do-it-your-selfers just need some extra space to be able to work. Our utility carports have become a great option for this. They provide additional storage for tools, equipment, and lumber, and at the same time provide shelter from the hot sun, changing weather, afternoon showers, all while you are still able to be outside, and not clutter up the garage.
These are just a few of the more popular uses of carports with the exception of using them as a vehicle cover. If you are currently using a carport for a other purpose other than as a vehicle cover we want to invite you to share experiences with everyone.
Carport Empire is announcing our new website dedicated to boats and personal watercrafts, Boat Carports Direct! Carport Empire, one of the largest carport dealers in the US, is now releasing a specialized website dedicated to the boating community. We still give you access to our regular carports, but this site will soon have more information and offers just for boat covers and water sport and watercraft carports! Our new boat carport website will also every size watercraft cover that you need, perfect for anything from metal covers and steel storage buildings for a Personal WaterCraft (PCW) or Jet Ski, to carports for Fishing Boats, Bass Boats, Ski Boats, Bowriders, Pontoons and Powerboats.
Protecting your boat or personal watercraft from damaging sun and inclement weather conditions has never been easier than the purchase and installation a metal boat cover from Boat Carports Direct. Don’t forget to check out our Discount Packages for additional savings on some of our best selling sizes; or for a full list of sizes and pricing view our Boat Carport Building Prices section, where you can choose from up to 9 different styles of boat covers. We also are offering our new carport and garage financing center that is available to help you get the metal boat cover or watercraft storage building that you need with no money down financing available for up to 84 months; or call us today at 1-800-985-7678 and ask about our Interest Free Accounts. Carport Empire and Boat Carports Direct have what you need to keep your boat, personal watercraft, or other investments covered.