Things You Need To Know About Your Steel Building or Carport
- Your land should be leveled or your carport will be installed “as is.” If the crew should have to dig the base rail into the ground there will be a labor charge.
- You should always let the installers know about any underground wire, gas lines or utility lines. Installers ARE NOT responsible for any damages that may occur if unaware of any underground objects.
- Return Trip Fee – If the installer returns to your site to upgrade your carport or steel building the cost must be a minimum of $795.00 or there will be a $50.00 return trip fee added.
- A deposit is always required on a carport or steel building when ordered. If Carport Empire has set up 100% financing there is no deposit required but all contracts will be signed before ordering.
- Balance of your carport or steel building will always be required at the time of installation or if financed the dealer will take care of balance after install.
- Carport Empire will accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover and all money orders, checks or cash paid to installers at time of installation.
- Carport Empire has a no refund policy on all special ordered carports or steel buildings.
- The frame of your carport or steel building will always be 1 ft. shorter than the roof in length to help the rain from coming in the end of your steel building or carport.
- Any other questions can be answered by one of Carport Empire’s representatives by calling 1-888-620-0004. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business for your steel building or carport needs.