Carport Roof Options
Carport Empire has the finest roofing styles and options for your metal and steel carports. Our premium roofing options provide complete protection for your automobiles and other valuable possessions from the sun, rain, and other hostile environmental conditions.
Roof Styles and Options
- Regular style - Rounded-corner with horizontal roof panels (vertical roof not available)
- A-Frame carport - A-Frame with boxed eaves with horizontal roof panels (standard)
- Vertical roof style - A-Frame with boxed eaves with vertical roof panels (optional)
These come in many configurations - sizes, heights, widths and colors to suit individual structural and style needs.
Our Carport Roofs Come with Standard Features
- 14-gauge steel tubular framing
- 29-gauge roof panels designed to withstand punishing elements
- Your choice of colors
We also offer a variety of options with our carports. You can customize your carport for access from the ends of the structure or from the sides. You can even have it completely enclosed with roll up doors up to 16 feet wide and 14 feet high.
- The sidewall height of our carports starts at 5 feet and goes up to 12 feet
- The centerline of the roof on our carports and covers is typically 3 feet higher than the unit's leg height
- The roof pitch would depend on the width of your carport or steel building
- It varies between 2-4 feet but most of the time it is 3 feet 2 inches
If you need assistance deciding on the right roofing for your needs, contact us. Our staff is ready to assist with your requests. Call (800) 985-7678 today!